Functions of IQAC
a) Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
b) Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required
knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
c) Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
d) Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
e) Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
f) Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
g) Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
h) Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
i) Development of Quality Culture in the institution;
j) Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the institution. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has a significant and meaningful contribution in the functioning of the Institution.
The IQAC has focused on the following areas for the holistic development of the College:
• Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
• The relevance and quality of academic and research programs.
• Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of society.
• Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
• The credibility of evaluation procedures.
• Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
• Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
IQAC Report 2011 - 2012
IQAC Report 2012 - 2013
IQAC Report 2013 - 2014
IQAC Report 2014 - 2015
IQAC Report 2015 - 2016