Eligibility for PG Diploma
• Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks.
• Candidates with industry experience will be preferred.
• Candidates appearing for the final degree exam can also apply.
Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to admission rules – until all documents are submitted to the College office.
Request for change in Selection Process dates will not be entertained.
Applications are available in the online format on our website. To access application forms log on to our website and click on the program of your choice
Pay fees through the Payment Gateway connected to the application form. If you have paid the application fees through DD or if you have paid the fees at the College office, enter the DD No. or the Receipt No. Demand Draft of Rs.600/-, drawn in favor of The Principal, St. Joseph's College of Commerce, Bangalore – 560 025.
Application Forms should be filled (Fill-in all applicable fields) and submitted online through the College website (www.sjcc.edu.in).
Fill-in correct information in all applicable fields in the Online Application Form after which Click "Submit".
Select the payment mode
After successful completion of the payment, click the continue button to generate the Application Number and print your application form.
Take a print-out of the application form and paste a recent passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45 mm with White background – Standard Indian Passport Format Only) photograph if not scanned and uploaded in the space provided.
Candidates need to send the following supporting documents in an A4 size Envelope only:
The filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate.
i) Demand Draft (Write Application Number, DOB and Course Name on the reverse side of the DD) if applicable.
ii) Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and the degree marks card of all semesters (if available).
iii) Copy of Transfer Certificates from last qualified Institution (if available).
iv) Copy of Migration Certificates for candidates from outside of Karnataka (if available).
v) Copy if Passport and Visa Page if residing outside India.
Office of Admissions will update E- Admit card for the Selection Process only after receiving the printed application form with supporting documents.
The application and supporting documents should reach the Office of Admissions within 2 days of submitting it online or on or before 18th June 2016.
Candidates must mark ‘ Admissions 2016-17- ’ on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
For Eg: ((PGDHRM), 2016 – 17, 00156)
1. The Management/College does not collect any type of capitation/donation.
2. Incomplete or incorrect application will be automatically rejected without any claim.
3. Kindly do not send or submit any original marks cards.
4. The Online application form will be processed only after receiving the Demand Draft and copies of all supporting documents by the office
5. Be aware that ignorance of the guidelines is not an excuse.
6. The institution will not be held responsible for any postal delay and such delayed applications reaching after the stipulated date/time will not be processed.