Applicants for B.Com, BBA and M.Com who are Sports Persons may apply for a Seat on Sports quota on the following conditions:
GAMES & EVENTS:
Basketball, Football, Table Tennis, Cricket, Athletics, Swimming (Men & Women) Tennis & Hockey (Men), Throw Ball and Tennikoit (Women Only) & other sports.
ELIGIBILTY TO APPLY:
• National or State Representation (Not earlier to 2017)
• PU State Representation
• 60% and above marks in 2 nd PUC or 12 Std.
SELECTION TRIALS WILL BE HELD UNDER THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
• Representation as above
• Academic Proficiency with 60% Minimum Marks
• Skill and Fitness Level.
HOW TO APPLY
• Only a Copy of the duly filled college online application form to be submitted to the Sports Department.
• Copies of Sports Certificates (State & above only).
• 1 Passport Size Photograph (Attached to the application form).
• Copy of I PUC or 11 th Std Marks Card or Final Exam.
If any one of the above is not submitted hard copy to the Sports Department – The candidate will not be called for selection trials on Sports Merit.
SPORTS MERIT – LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS
• BBA Applicants (Regular & Entrepreneurship) : 2 nd April 2019– 4 PM
• B.Com ( Regular, TT, II) & M.Com Applicants: 20 th April 2019–1 PM
NOTE: The scrutiny of certificates and selection trial for BBA will be held on April 5 th to 8 th 2019, B.Com & M.Com schedule will be informed later (Tentatively April End of the Week) for Further Details Contact Sports Department.