About the Event
The Global economy has undergone a period of turbulence in the past year with the pandemic. Not only did it result in the loss of millions of precious lives, but for the first time in history, it also resulted in a slump in all economies, may it be the superpowers or the developing economies. All were equally affected. GDP growth rates plunged and unemployment rates and poverty soared high. The governments struggled all over the world to maintain balance between health needs, lockdowns and the economy.
• Banking & Finance
• Human Resource
• Hospitality & Tourism
• Innovations & Strategy
• Marketing & Logistics
• Global Management
|From 15:00hrs (IST) onwards|
The following information may kindly be noted while preparing the manuscript:
• The title of the paper should be followed by the name of the author(s), affiliation, contact no. and e-mail ID.
• Abstract should not be more than 250 words containing precise information about the objectives, methodology, results of the research with 3-5 keywords.
• Full papers should not be of more than 3000 - 3500 words and not more than 10 pages (A4 size).
• Authors are expected to cite all their references in APA format only.
• Manuscript should be in font size: 12, line Spacing: 1.5. Margin: 1’ on all sides. At least one author needs to register
for the conference to get considered for publication of the paper.
• Authors need to send the full papers as word document only and not as PDF.
• Up to three authors are allowed for each paper. Kindly note, registration and payment of fees has to be done individually.
• Kindly submit to E-mail: email@example.com
A declaration should be provided by the author along with the paper stating that the work is an original one and does not violate Copyright.
All full papers submitted will be subjected to a blind review process. Comments of the reviewers will be sent directly to the authors.
Full length paper will be blind peer reviewed. Shortlisted papers will be compiled in an ISBN Conference Proceeding. Selected quality papers rich in academic/practical content will be published in the Institute’s ‘SJCC Management Research Review’ (ISSN 2249-4359) – Peer Reviewed Journal published by the Research Center, St. Joseph’s College of Commerce (Autonomous) subject to modifications/improvements suggested by the Journal’s Editorial Board and Reviewers. The Best Paper will be awarded at the Conference.
Abstract & Full Paper Submission
25th March, 2021
|Intimation of Acceptance
27th March, 2021
|Full Paper Submission with
Modifications along with Payment of Fee
29th March, 2021
9th & 10th April, 2021
|Details||For authors from India||International authors|
|Research Scholars||INR 800||USD 75|
|Academicians||INR 1000||USD 100|
|Corporate Delegates||INR 1500||USD 150|
KINDLY NOTE : Delegates can remit the registration fee by Bank Transfer to the below given bank account:
|Name of The Account Holder||Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society|
|Research Scholars||Bank of Baroda, Brigade Road Branch,
Brigade Road, Bangalore - 560025
|NEFT Code||BARB 0 BRIGAD|
|IFSC / RTGS Code||BARB 0 BRIGAD|
|SWIFT CODE No.||BARBIMBBBGL|
After remittance kindly email
The following details:
1. Name of the Remitter
2. Transaction NEFT / UTR Number
4. Date of Transfer
Dr. Nirmala Joseph
Dr. Deepika Joshi
Dr V Padmanabhan
Dr Syriac Nellikunnel Devasia
Dr. Syed Shah Alam
Mr. Frank Manzi