PHD Awardees as on 19th July 2023.
|Sl. No||Name of the scholar||Topic||Name of the Guide||Date on which PhD Awarded|
|1.||Mr. Sathisha S.M||A Study on Marketing of AgricultureCommoditiesSpecial Reference to Tumkur District of Karnataka||Dr.RajaJebasingh||December16,2022|
|2.||Ms.AhanaRuth Pinto||Impact of Employee Engagement as a Tool to Reduce Job Hopping Tendency among Working Women in Select Sector in Karnataka||Dr.ShubhraRahul||January21,2023|
|3.||Ms.NischithaK||A Study of Public Private PartnershipModelofFinancing ClimateChangewithReference to Energy Sector in Karnataka||Dr.NagarajK||February20,2023|
• Ms.Vidhya, research scholar under the guidance of Dr.Lily N.David submitted her thesis to Bangalore University on March 20, 2022.
• Ms.Aisha Banu,are search scholar under the guidance of Dr.Lily N David submitted her thesis to Bangalore University on August 17, 2022.
• Ms.Mallika,a research scholar under the guidance of Dr.RajaJebasinghsubmittedherthesis to Bangalore University on March 6, 2023. • Ms. Divya Shree, a research scholar under the guidance of Dr.Raja Jebasingh submitted her thesis to Bangalore University on March 15, 2023.
• Ms.KomalaB,a research scholar under the guidance of Dr.Mohan P Philip has submitted her thesis to Bengaluru University on April 15, 2023.
SJCC Faculty Awarded Ph.D.
• Dr. Christina Aroojis, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce completed her Ph.D in the area of Public Finance from the Research and Development Centre at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore on June 15, 2022. Her thesis title was Performance Effectiveness of Airport Infrastructural Development in India operated under the AAI model and the PPP model.
• Dr.NischithaK, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce completed her Ph.D in the area of Climate Finance from the Department of Commerce, Bangalore University, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore on February 28, 2023. Her thesis title was A Study on Public- Private Partnership Model of Financing Climate Change with Preference to Energy Sector in Karnataka