St. Joseph’s College of Commerce is the perfect blend of academics, curricular and co curricular activities. Every student is given the opportunity to explore his/her talent here. Many associations and clubs work collectively to bring out the best in students. The Incubation Centre dedicates itself to kindling the fire of entrepreneurial skills within the student.
For such aspiring entrepreneurs, the college provides support and guidance. The incubation centre at St. Joseph’s College of Commerce creates entrepreneurial culture within the student community, to foster the growth of innovation and start ups.
The centre seeks to drive the entrepreneurial skills and interest among the students, by mentoring and providing infrastructural support for their start-up businesses and projects. As part of continuous learning and development, it also conducts activities on campus to promote entrepreneurship through business plan competitions, workshops to blue print the business ideas, guest lectures on various means of funding and so on.
The college has strong and successful alumni who have made their mark in their field of start-up projects and business ventures, having won various coveted awards like Best Student Entrepreneur Award and the EY Innovation Challenge Award.
Forming young entrepreneurs by providing a conducive working environment to nurture the innovative business ideas into businesses, for the benefit of the society
Facilitate a mechanism with infrastructure that nurtures students to innovate, prototype business ideas, through support from the institution as well as industry
• To drive the entrepreneurial skills and interests among the student community
• To create start-up Ecosystem on the campus
• To create and promote entrepreneurial culture in the institution and support other institutions in the region
• To facilitate infrastructure in collaboration with industry for design and development of innovative products for benefit of society at large
• To respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities, both at national and international level, relating to SMEs and Micro enterprises
• To promote business activities for self funding.
• Enhance collaborative research with renowned national and international organisations