Citizenship training is aimed to evolve student’s social responsibility in upholding and adhering to the law and order of the society and to create a healthy environment. To inculcate the above virtue, the Students’ Council and Office bearers are elected by the students.
Nonetheless, to maintain freedom from bias and politicking the following norms are laid down which should be strictly observed.
• Candidates aspiring for the posts must have a good academic and disciplinary record (detailed rules will be formulated by the Election Commission).
• No candidate can profess affiliation to any political party or receive monetary or other support.
• Elections should be healthy contests in a spirit of fair play and create no animosities among students or classes.
• After the election all students must profess loyalty to the elected office- bearers and co-operate with them in the discharge of Council duties.
- Anti Ragging
- Citizenship Training
- Equal Opportunity
- Mid Day Meal
(Prevention and Redressal)
- Students Welfare
- Capability Enhancement and Development Schemes
Academic Support to
- International Desk
- Activities Conducted
- Useful Links
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee SGRC
- St. Joseph's Boys Hostel - Apply