• Infrastructure – standardized labs, equipment, and workspace.
• Network and Engagement – ties with various institutions, alumni, mentors and collaborations.
• Training – idea generation, business development, skill-set equipment
• Curated Mentorship and Academia - professionals from various arenas, seasoned expertise,
observation and feedback, personalized guidance and relationship-building.
• Capital – backing in terms of funding opportunities and resources
• Awareness – start-up culture, markets, untapped opportunities, government concessions.