• EY Global organised a National Level Competition titled ‘Young Tax
Professional of the Year 2021’ in the month of August 2021 for the pre-final
year students. The Competition had more than 3,000 students participating
all over the country.
• The placement cell is into its fifth year of the EY India Scholarship
Programme. An initiative wherein EY awards a one lakh scholarship and an
eight-week internship opportunity to the winner based on the business idea
showcased by him/her.
• Just as every year Teach for India Fellowship Programme was open to all the
students giving them an opportunity to serve the society as well as
add value to their career.
• As last year, this year too we have had the big 4s and few mid sizes CA firms’
hiring 26 article interns.
• EY GDS visited the campus to offer internship in the following departments:
Tax: 8 candidates were selected
• Assurance: 6 candidates were selected
• Goldman Sachs Services Private Ltd. visited the campus to offer internship
in the following departments:
• Operations: 22 candidates were selected.
• Investment Banking: 2 candidates were selected.
• Services: 3 candidates were selected.
• Securities: 1 candidate was selected.
The above selected candidates were enrolled by Goldman Sachs for their summer internship programme.
• Accenture India has hired 8 of our second-year students as interns.