The BJES has initiated a twinning programme with the Jesuit missions in rural parts of Karnataka. The twinning programme is an outreach initiative of BJES to bridge the gap in learning and resources between the rural and the urban society. Under this programme each institution of BJES will work with another Jesuit institution in rural Karnataka to share its resources and expertise.
Jesuits journeying together with our collaborators to build an inclusive society of justice, equality, reconciliation and fraternity by transforming the individuals.
Rooted in God and in partnership with the people of goodwill, we journey together to educate and to bring about a radical transformation of the society by promoting the integral development of individuals who uphold the values enshrined in our Constitutions and care for the Mother Earth, 'our common home'.
• To promote “Human Excellence” in our Institutions through interactions and mutual sharing of resources.
• Collaborate to conscientize and empower the target groups in twinning centers
• Enhance health, hygiene and emotional wellbeing.
• Skill Training for livelihood and employment
• Caring for Our Mother Earth by collaborating with our twinning partner
• Sharing of human and financial resources with our twinning partners to educate and to empower people
Committee at Work
Rev. Dr. Daniel Fernandes, SJ
Dr. A M Sheela
Dr. T H Lavakumar