About the Programme
St. Joseph’s College of Commerce provides an opportunity for the students of the department of business administration to study abroad by offering an International Transfer Programme at the Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand. The Eastern Institute of Technology (EIT) offers a wide array of over 130 qualifications from certificate and diploma to degree and postgraduate level. A Transfer Programme with one plus two-year (one-year study in India and two years in New Zealand) is available for St Joseph’s College of Commerce students. Students enrolled under these Programmes will complete their first year of Bachelors in Business Administration (International Transfer) at SJCC and will resume their remaining two years either at the Swansea University, Wales, UK or the Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand.
To know more about the Programmes, please refer
Shift II: 11.00 am onwards
It is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the 1st year of the degree programme to have successfully completed 12 years of schooling through an examination conducted by a Board/University. Mandatory eligibility for the Programme is a pass at the +2 level (ISC/CBSE/ other state boards/International Board/Karnataka PU Board) in any stream. Students with consistent high academic performance are advised to apply for this programme.
The Entrance Examination for the Bachelor of Business Administration (– Honours Programme will be conducted in the offline mode
|Last date for application||Wednesday, 5th April, 2023|
|Download E-Admit Card for SMAT||Friday, 7thApril, 2023|
|Round 1: Entrance Exam (SMAT)||Tuesday, 11th April, 2023
9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
11.00 a.m. to 12.00 Noon
|Round 2: Orientation by Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand||Wednesday, 12th April, 2023
(Timings will be notified in the E-admit Card)
|Round 3: Personal Interview and Document verification.||Thursday, 13th April, 2023
(Timings will be notified in the E-admit Card)
Round 1:St. Joseph’s Management Aptitude Test (SMAT)
The candidates will be tested in the areas of Communicative Skills in English and Grammar, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Numerical ability, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Accountancy, Economics and Management. The entrance exam paper will be for 60 marks consisting of 60 multiple choice questions (MCQs) for one mark each. The examination will be for a duration of one hour.
SMAT Question Paper Pattern:
Section A: Communicative Skills in English and Grammar
Section B: Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
Section C: General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Section D: Aptitude for Management, Accountancy and Economics
• Each section will consist of 15 questions
• All questions are compulsory
• There will be no negative marking
Provisionally Selected candidates for Round 2 will be intimated through applicant login/E-mail.
Round 2: Orientation by Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand
Candidates shortlisted from Round 1 will be called for Round 2. Candidates are required to attend the round 2 in formal attire along with their parents. Representatives from Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand will address them and talk about the program, nature of collaboration and expectation from the students.
Provisionally Selected candidates for Personal Interview will be intimated through applicant login/E-mail.
Personal Interview and Document verification.
Provisionally Selected Candidates are required to attend personal interview round along with their parents in formal attire.The candidates are compulsorily required to carry with them the below mentioned documents for document verification
Documents required for the interview:
1. Printout of the filled in online application form
2. Valid ID (Aadhar, Passport etc.)
3. Class X marks card
4. Class XI marks card
5. Class XII marks card (if available)
6. Caste certificate (if Applicable)
7. Parish priest letter (if Roman Catholic)
8. E-Admit card.
|Programme||Qualifying Examination||Foreign Nationals|
|Karnataka PU Board||Other State or Central Boards/ISC/CBSE||International Boards/NRI students|
|BBA (International Transfer) Programme||2,23,000||2,36,300||3,12,130||3,57,457|
|Parking Fees for Two Wheelers (per annum)||4,720|
Indian nationals pursuing an international curriculum in India will pay the fee applicable for the NRI students during the first year.
Details regarding payment of fees by the candidate will be intimated in the Provisional Admission letter.
Issue of Applications
15th February, 2023
Last Date to Apply
5th April, 2023
Download Admit card
7th April, 2023
Round 1 : Aptitude Test (SMAT)
11th April, 2023
Round 2: Orientation by Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand (for shortlisted candidates from Round 1)
12th April, 2023
Round 3: Personal Interview and Document Verification (for shortlisted candidates from Round 2)
13th April, 2023
• The e-admit card is required to be kept with the candidate throughout the admission process.
• All students must keep a valid ID proof (such as Driving License/Passport/Electoral ID/Aadhar Card) along with aptitude test admit cards. Passport and Visa Page if from Outside India.
• Candidates should download their Admit Card from their Applicant portal (download admit card) on the dates mentioned.
• Candidates will not be allowed for Round 2, if they do not meet the minimum eligibility conditions.
• In case the candidate has applied for TWO or more programmes, date/time will be notified in advance. Candidates are therefore, requested to check the website for the details.
• The responsibility of satisfying the eligibility criteria for the Entrance exam lies with the candidate. Issue of the E-Admit card for the selection process does not imply that the eligibility criteria are satisfied.
In case, the candidate is not able to download the e-admit card for any reason kindly get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7406211823well before the date of entrance exam.
• The college does not accept capitation/donations for admissions. In case such a demand is made by anyone, it is requested to bring it to the notice, in writing to
the Vice President, Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society, Jesuit Nivas, 35, Museum Road, Bengaluru–560 025.
• The decision of the Admissions Committee at St. Joseph’s College of Commerce will be final and binding in all matters concerning admissions.