About the Programme
The four-year B.Com (Professional - International Accounting & Finance) Programmehas been designed in collaboration withthe Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK, forproviding skills and knowledge relevant to any business. With aninnovative curriculum design and content, the B.Com (Professional-International Accounting and Finance) programme also offers a six paperexemption from the regular ACCA papers.The teaching of core subjects will be done by experienced practicing professionals from the industry as well as bycompetentfaculty of St. Joseph’s College of Commerce. It is mandatory for the students to appear for the ACCA exams from 3rdsemesteronwards. For further details about the additional fees towards ACCA registration and exam, refer to the link attached below.
The four-year B.Com (Professional - International Accounting & Finance) programme follows the NEP programme structure as specified by the Government of Karnataka.
Refer to the link below to know more about the programme.
To know more about the Programmes, please refer
Refer to the document (B.Com-Prof ACCA) below to know about the additional fee payable towards ACCA and the exam structure.
B.Com Prof-IAF (ACCA)
The representatives of our learning partner ISDC (International Skill Development Corporation) can be contacted on the below mentioned numbers any time between 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
ISDC Counselling Numbers: Mr. Sathya Raj – 9606973238; Mr. Rajesh Poonia - 6366828613
Shift I: 7:00 am onwards
It is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the 1st year of the degree course to have successfully completed 12 years of Schooling through an examination conducted by a Board/University. Students with consistent high academic performance are advised to apply for this programme. Mandatory eligibility for the Programme is a pass at the +2 level (ISC/CBSE/ other state boards/International Board and Karnataka PU Board) from any stream of Commerce or Science.
Entrance Examination (Round 1 & Round 2)
The Entrance Examination for the Bachelor of Commerce(Professional - International Accounting & Finance) Programme will be conducted in the offline mode
Details of the Entrance examination (Round 1 & Round 2):
|Last date for application||3rd April, 2023||Monday||-|
|Download E-Admit Card for SCAT||7th April, 2023||Friday||-|
|SCAT (Aptitude Test)||10th April, 2023||Monday||Batch 1:01:30 p.m. – 02:30 p.m.
Batch 2: 3.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m
|Accountancy and Finance round||12th April, 2023||Wednesday||As per notification|
|Personal Interview||13th April, 2023||Thursday||As per notification|
Round 1 Entrance Exam (SCAT) : On Campus at SJCC (Online Option only for NRI Candidates)
The candidates will be tested in the areas ofBasic Accounts, Advanced Accounts, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.The entrance exam paper will be for 50 marks consisting of 50 multiple choice questions (MCQs) for one mark each. The examination will be for a duration of one hour.
SCAT Question Paper Pattern:
Section A: Basic Accounts & Advanced Accounts.
Section B: Logical reasoning and Data Interpretation.
• Section A will consist of 30 questions and Section B will consist of 20 questions.
• All questions are compulsory
• There will be no negative marking
Provisionally Selected candidates for Round 2 will be intimated through applicant login/E-mail.
Round 2: Accountancy and Finance Round
Candidates shortlisted from Round 1 will be called for Round 2 and will be assessed on the following –Subject Knowledge Interview.
Provisionally Selected candidates for Round 2will be intimated through applicant login/E-mail.
Round 3: Personal Interview and Document verification.
Qualified candidates in round 2 will be notified for a personal interview and document verification along with their parents in formal attire.
Documents required for the interview:
1. Printout of the filled in online application form
2. Valid ID (Aadhar, Passport etc.)
3. Class X marks card
4. Class XI marks card
5. Class XII marks card (if available)
6. Caste certificate (if Applicable)
7. Parish priest letter (if Roman Catholic)
8. E-Admit card.
|Programme||Qualifying Examination||Foreign Nationals|
|Karnataka PU Board||Other State or Central Boards/ISC/CBSE||International Boards/NRI students|
|Bachelors in Commerce (Professional - International Accounting & Finance)||1,41,000||1,54,300||2,30,130||2,75,457|
|Parking Fees for Two Wheelers (per annum)||4,720|
Indian nationals pursuing an international curriculum in India will pay the fee applicable for theNRI status during the first year.
Details regarding the payment of fees by the candidate will be intimated in the Provisional Admission letter.
Note: For further details about the additional fees towards ACCA registration and exam, refer to the link attached above.
Issue of Applications
15th February, 2023
Last Date to Apply
3rd April, 2023
Download Admit card
7th April, 2023
Aptitude Test (SCAT) Date & Time (Round 1)
10th April, 2023
Accountancy and Finance round (for shortlisted candidates from Round 1)
12th April, 2023
Personal Interview and Document Verification (for shortlisted candidates from Round 2)
13th April, 2023
• The e-admit card is required to be kept with the candidate throughout the admission process.
• All students must keep a valid ID proof (such as Driving License/Passport/Electoral ID/Aadhar Card) along with aptitude test admit cards. Passport and Visa Page if from Outside India.
• Candidates should download their Admit Card from their Applicant portal (download admit card) on the dates mentioned.
• Candidates will not be allowed for Round 2, if they do not meet the minimum eligibility conditions.
• In case the candidate has applied for TWOor more programmes, date/time will be notified in advance. Candidates are therefore, requested to check the website for the details.
• The responsibility of satisfying the eligibility criteria for theEntranceexam lies with the candidate. Issue of the E-Admit card for the selection process does not imply that the eligibility criteria are satisfied.
In case, the candidate is not able to download the e-admit card for any reason kindly get in touch with email@example.com or call on the abovementioned numbers well before the date of the entrance exam.
• The college does not accept capitation/donations for admissions. In case such a demand is made by anyone, it is requested to bring it to the notice, in writing to the
Vice President, Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society, Jesuit Nivas, 35, Museum Road, Bengaluru– 560 025.
• The decision of the Admissions Committee at St. Joseph’s College of Commerce will be final and binding in all matters concerning admissions.
163, Brigade Road, Bengaluru- 560 025 |
Ph. Nos: (080) 2536 0644 / 46
© 2019 St. Joseph's College of Commerce (Autonomous).
All rights reserved | Designed by INTEGRO