About the Programme
The four-year Bachelor of Commerce in Travel and Tourism aims to equip students with the analytical, strategic and policy-making skills required for sustainable tourism management within both commercial business enterprises and the public sector tourism industry. With a strong foundation in commerce, in this programme, students are also exposed to exclusive field visits and internships in the tourism and hospitality sectors.
The four-year B.Com (Travel & Tourism) programme follows the NEP programme structure as specified by the Government of Karnataka.
Refer to the link below to know more about the programme.
To know more about the Programmes, please refer
Shift II: 11.00 am onwards
It is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the 1st year of the degree course to have successfully completed 12 years of Schooling through an examination conducted by a Board/University. Mandatory eligibility for the Programme is a pass at the +2 level (ISC/CBSE/ other state boards/International Board and Karnataka PU Board) in any stream.
• Admission will be on merit basis.
• Soon after the announcement of the results of the respective boards, marks should be entered and submitted online.
• Deadlines: 2 days from the date of declaration of respective board results (CBSE /ICSE / IIPUC& other Board) results (Day 1 being the date of announcement of results). Kindly check the website or college notice board for updated details.
• The final list of the provisionally selected candidates and the schedule of the interview/orientation can be viewed on the website. Provisionally selected candidates will be intimated through applicant login/E-mail.
• Personal Interview and Document verification.
Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of:
1. Printout of the filled in online application form
2. Valid ID (Aadhar, Passport etc.)
3. Class X marks card
4. Class XI marks card
5. Class XII marks card(if available)
6. Caste certificate(if Applicable)
7. Parish priest letter(if Roman Catholic)
Note: Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. It is Mandatory while attending the interview/orientation the candidates have to produce the above-mentioned documents.
|Programme||Qualifying Examination||Foreign Nationals|
|Karnataka PU Board||Other State or Central Boards/ISC/CBSE||International Boards/NRI students|
|B.Com - Travel &Tourism||85,000||98,300||1,74,130||2,19,457|
|Parking Fees for Two Wheelers (per annum)||4,720|
Indian nationals pursuing an international curriculum in India will pay the fee applicable for theNRI status during the first year.
Details regarding the payment of fees by the candidate will be intimated in the Provisional Admission letter.
Issue of Applications
15th February, 2023
Last Date to Apply
Will be notified on the website
• The college does not accept capitation/donations for admissions. In case such a demand is made by anyone, it is requested to bring it to the notice, in writing to the
Vice President, Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society, Jesuit Nivas, 35, Museum Road, Bengaluru–560 025.
• The decision of the Admissions Committee at St. Joseph’s College of Commerce will be final and binding in all matters concerning admissions.