About the Programme
This programme has an innovative curriculum design which enables students to have a good fundamental knowledge of not only several management courses but also a choice of some interdisciplinary courses. The programme aims at training and developing the candidates to hold managerial positions in the field of International Trade & Business. Students are exposed to a culture of business research through classes in Research Methodology, Statistical packages, dissertation workand research paper presentations in seminars and conferences. A student also has the opportunity to take up an optional Semester internship during the final term of the programme. To know more about the programme, please refer
For more information on the programme, please refer to the M.com (International Business) Programme brochure, please click
Download Brochure Apply Online
Timing | 8.00 a.m. onwards
It is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to 1st year of the Post graduate programme to have successfully completed B. Com or BBA degree from any recognized university and have secured at least 50% of mark in the aggregate of all core papers studied in the qualifying examinations are eligible for admission into this programme.
|Round 1: Subject Knowledge Assessment||Will be notified via applicant login/e-mail/SMS|
|Round 2: Personal Interview and Documents Verification||Will be notified via applicant login/ e-mail/SMS|
Round 1:Subject Knowledge Assessment
The candidates will be tested in the areas of Finance, Advanced Accountancy, Economics and Management, General Knowledge, Current Affairs. Candidates are required to attend the subject knowledge round in the campus along with the Admit card, in formal attire.
Provisionally Selected candidates for Round 2 will be intimated through applicant login/E-mail/SMS.
Round 2: Personal Interview and Document verification
Qualified candidates from Round 1 will be notified for a personal interview in formal attire. For document verification, the candidate will have to the keep requisite documents ready.
Documents required to be e-mailed:
1. Printout of the filled in online application form
2. Valid ID (Aadhar, Passport etc.)
3. Class X marks card
4. Class XI marks card
5. Class XII marks card
6. Copy of degree marks card(s) of all semesters/years
7. Caste certificate(if Applicable)
8. Parish priest letter(if Roman Catholic)
9. E-Admit card.
M.Com (International Business) Programme fee as per the table below
|Programme||Bangalore University||Other than Bangalore University||NRI students||Foreign Nationals|
|1st year M.Com IB||86,000||99,864||1,73,730||2,14,273|
|Parking Fees for Two Wheelers (per annum)||4,720|
Kindly note the fee is fixed for one year, there may be a nominal increase in fees every academic year.
Indian nationals pursuing an international curriculum in India will pay the fee applicable for the NRI status during the first year.
Details regarding the payment of fees by the candidate will be intimated in the Provisional Admission letter.
M.Com (International Business) Programme
Subject Knowledge Interview
Will be notified via applicant login/e-mail/SMS
Will be notified via applicant login/ e-mail/SMS
General Instructions for online entrance exam:
• The e-admit card is required to be kept with the candidate throughout the admission process.
• All students must keep a valid ID proof (such as Driving License/Passport/Electoral ID/Aadhar Card) along with aptitude test admit cards. Passport and Visa Page if from Outside India.
• Candidates should download their Admit Card from their Applicant portal (download admit card) on the dates mentioned.
• Candidates will not be allowed for Round 2, if they do not meet the minimum eligibility conditions.
• In case the candidate has applied for TWO or more programmes, date/time will be notified in advance. Candidates are therefore, requested to check the website for the details.
• The responsibility of satisfying the eligibility criteria for the admission process lies with the candidate. Issue of the E-Admit card for the selection process does not imply that the eligibility criteria are satisfied.
In case, the candidate is not able to download the e-admit card for any reason kindly get in touch with email@example.com or call 9620779157, 9620779152 well before the date of entrance exam.
• The college does not accept capitation/donations for admissions. In case such a demand is made by anyone, it is requested to bring it to the notice, in writing to the
Vice President, Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society, Jesuit Nivas, 35, Museum Road, Bengaluru – 560 025.
• The decision of the Admissions Committee at St. Joseph’s College of Commerce will be final and binding in all matters concerning admissions.